Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leaving Boston

At about 2:30 in the morning, Lyzz and Nate and I went to get Bob at work. He decided to work through instead of getting off at his regular time of Midnight. Then they dropped us off at the bus station in Dover. It's easier to take C&J's bus because it drops you right off at the right terminal and you don't have to bother with parking or driving in crazy Boston. When we got off the bus they checked our bags right on the sidewalk so we didn't even need to carry them inside. We went through security and didn't wait long before boarding the plane a little after 7am. The flight seemed really long. I didn't sleep on the bus because it was only an hour ride. So I tried to sleep on the plane, but there was this noisy person behind me flipping through a magazine and turning the pages really loudly. I know it sounds petty, but when you've been up all night, it's annoying. And I was really hungry and all they gave us was 6 oz. of soda and 5 peanuts! We arrived in Denver at 10:25. Denver was really different than I expected. It's really flat! There are some pretty mountains, but they are way in the distance. We sat around and had a sandwich, waiting for our next flight. This picture is Denver from the air.


No comments:

Post a Comment